Students choose the specialisation on the 4th semester (full-time programme) or on the 6th semester (part-time programme) are devoted to core instruction.
Specialised tuition focuses on gaining practical skills in working on a project in a team. The subject named Project simulates conditions of the future work environment. Other subjects expand on the areas of expertise necessary to become a specialist in the chosen field. Depending on the specialization students learn such programming languages as: Prolog, ML, As-sem¬bler, C#, SQL.
We offer following specialisations:
- Databases (A_BD);
- Software and database engineering (A_IO);
- Cybersecurity, Systems and network programming (B);
- Intelligent data processing systems (D);
- Multimedia (E);
- Multimedia – 3D animation (E3D);
- Multimedia – game programming (EPG);
- Robotics (F);
- Programming of business applications (G);
- Mobile networking (H);
- Data Warehousing (HD).