- Resolution on the introduction of the regulations on anti-plagiarism proceedings
- Regulations on anti-plagiarism proceedings at the Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology
and with a set of issues for the diploma exam:
- for students of Information Technology
- for students of New Media Art
- for students of Interior Design
- for students of Information Management
- for students of Japanese Culture
The diploma thesis should have a title page according to a set pattern, and a summary of the thesis (max. 1000 characters) and keywords (min. 3). The work written in a language other than Polish should additionally contain a second title page in Polish, a summary of the work and keywords.
In addition to the above-mentioned no other formal requirements, e.g. text formatting, were established.
Before the defense, the necessary documents should be submitted to the Library:
- 1 hard-bound printed copy of the work - the final version of the work
- 1 copy of the thesis in electronic form (CD or DVD) in PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT format (it is recommended to place at least two different formats). The disc should contain the content of the entire work, including any additional applications.
Practical work (applies only to New Media Art and Interior Design students) must be in the final version.
The plate should be attached to the inside. pages of the thesis binding in a paper or thin plastic envelope and signed with the name and surname of the author of the thesis and the student's number
Information for people writing their diploma theses in LATEX
The Unified Anti-plagiarism System guarantees that the diploma thesis will be checked within 7 days from the date of entering the thesis into the system. The report result will be entered into GAKKO.
Computer Science - Bachelor's degree in Engineering
Computer Science - Master's degree studies
The Art of New Media - Bachelor's degree studies
The Art of New Media - Master's degree studies
Culture of Japan
01. MGR SNM Multimedia Studio: rules for the preparation of thesis documentation
02. The University's logotype is available for download: