Recruitment for engineering studies in the academic year 2019/2020 (full-time and part-time) will start on May 2019.
Full-time undergraduate studies
Candidates for full-time studies should have Certificate of completion of secondary education (A-levels or equivalent) with passed mathematics or physics or informatics.
Those wishing to study in English should possess the command of the language confirmed by Extended Matura, IB Diploma or one of the certificates:
IELTS - 7 or higher,
TOEFL - 90 or higher,
TOEIC - 800 or higher,
CAE (C1) / CPE (C2),
In the case of absence of a document, the candidate has to pass an interview (personally at PJAIT or via skype).
Register using the recruitment portal – https://rekrutacja.pjwstk.edu.pl/default.aspx
You will receive an activation link, and after activating the account you will gain access to your profile. Fill out the forms and compulsorily upload your photo. You must choose the major you are applying for, and if this major requires an interview – choose its date.
Prepare required documents and hand them in to the PJATK Recruitment Department. You can also send them by mail (registered letter) or by courier.
- Application for admission(download from Your profile at the recrutment portal)
- Original school leaving certificate - candidates supply an original. Foreign certificates must be nostrified, legalised, or include an apostille (if applicable)*
- Official translation of the school leaving certificate into Polish or English
- 1 digital photography uploaded to the enrolment portal
ATTENTION: Foreigners applying for studies in Polish language must have the communicative knowledge of Polish.
Digital photo requirements, which will be used for legitimization and identification:
- Photo will be used for legitimization and identification
- Please submit photos in the Polish ID card format only
- Photo must be in the JPEG format (.jpg or .jpeg extensions)
- Minimum image resolution is 240x300 (width x height)
- Photos of resolution greater than 700x900 will be scaled to resolution 700x900
- Maximum size of the photo file should not exceed 10MB
- The photo should be uploaded on the recruitment portal rekrutacja.pjwstk.edu.pl
Within two weeks from when you submit all the required documents to us, you will receive the admission decision in the e-mail provided on the recruitment portal.
From the day of committee’s decision, you have two weeks to pay the entry fee and signing a contract with the academy that is, the contract that specifies obligations of PJATK and yours – a downloadable copy here. Bring the proof of entry fee payment when you go sign the contract or send it by e-mail.
You must pay the fees on your individual account – visible on your recruitment profile (after logging in on the recruitment portal: rekrutacja.pjwstk.edu.pl).
Learn more about fees and discounts.
If your studies are paid by, for instance, an employer, you can sign a School-Sponsor-Student tripartite contract. Please let us know about your willingness to sign such a contract in advance.
In some special situation, payments can be made to the general PJATK account:
Bank Millennium S.A.
Ul. Stanisława Żaryna 2A
Account number: 41 1160 2202 0000 0003 5249 4962
Account number PL41 1160 2202 0000 0003 5249 4962
In the title please provide: first and last name, subject: entry fee/interview, major.
For example, Jan Nowak, entry fee, information management.
Attention: For students who sign the contract one week before the end of recruitment, PJATK does not guarantee the issuance of the student ID and activation of the account on the school’s server before the beginning of classes.
Once you are accepted to PJATK, tuition fees should be made on the individual account number, which is available on your student profile at virtual Dean’s Office: dziekanat.pjwstk.edu.pl.