Recruitment for undergraduate studies in the 2019/2020 academic year (full-time and part-time) begin on May 2019.
- Online registration
- Submitting documents
- Qualifications for studies
- Contract and entry fee
Create an account on the recruitment portal: rekrutacja.pjwstk.edu.pl
You will receive an activation link, and after activating the account you will gain access to your profile. Fill out the forms and compulsorily upload your photo. You must choose the major you are applying for, and if this major requires an interview – choose its date.
Prepare required documents and hand them into the PJAIT Recruitment Department. You can also send them by mail (registered letter) or by courier.
- Signed application form for studies:
- You will receive the filled printed copy in the Recruitment Department or,
- In case of sending documents by mail – download the application form and fill it out
- Matriculation Certificate – the candidate presents the original, transcript or photocopy certified by a notary. If the candidate took a different exam than the Polish matura, s/he is required to additionally provide a certified translation of the mentioned exam, apostille (or legalization) as well as its validation (if required);
- Personal ID card (to certify compliance with the original) or a photocopy certified by the notary(obligatory only for foreigners);
- 1 digital photography uploaded to the enrolment portal
- Proof of payment for the interview (75 zł.). The payment for an individual account number – visible on your profile.
ATTENTION: foreigners additionally show their passport with a valid visa as well as a proof of health insurance, for instance, an insurance policy valid for a minimum of 3 months. Foreigners applying for studies in Polish language must have the communicative knowledge of Polish.
Digital photo requirements, which will be used for legitimization and identification:
- The photo will be used for legitimization and identification
- Please submit photos in the Polish ID card format only
- Photo must be in the JPEG format (.jpg or .jpeg extensions)
- Minimum image resolution is 240x300 (width x height)
- Photos of resolution greater than 700x900 will be scaled to resolution 700x900
- Maximum size of the photo file should not exceed 10MB
- The photo should be uploaded on the recruitment portal rekrutacja.pjwstk.edu.pl
Admission for studies is based on the presentation of the portfolio with artworks and an interview on art history and architecture. As part of the interview, the candidate makes sketches by hand (still life) and a sketch with elements of perspective.
To sign up for an interview the candidate must choose a suitable date in the registration system online: rekrutacja.pjwstk.edu.pl
Portfolio – a folder with works should be submitted directly at the interview.
- Drawings (minimum 10 pieces) format 50x70cm or 70x100cm
- Paintings (minimum 10 pieces) format 50x70cm or 70x100cm
- Sketches of still nature (minimum 10 pieces) format A4
Drawings, paintings and sketches in the portfolio must be works from nature and include: character study, still nature, landscape, interior.
The number of works should not exceed 40 pieces in the format not greater than 70x100cm.
The required range of topics in art history includes the general knowledge and orientation with respect to architecture, for instance:
- Art history at a glance – Estreicher Karol
- Art history – Białostocki Jan
Right before the interview, you are required to present yourself at the Recruitment Department to download the examination sheet, present personal ID and the proof of payment for the interview.
We remind you that the decision about qualification for studies is made after fulfilling all formal requirements that are, registering online, submitting all required documents, and a passed interview.
The interview results will be posted on the candidate’s registration online profile 1 working day after the interview.
After fulfilling all above-mentioned conditions, the academy has 2 weeks to send the decision about qualification for studies.
From the day of committee’s decision, you have two weeks to pay the entry fee and signing a contract with the academy that is, the contract that specifies obligations of PJATK and yours – a downloadable copy here. Bring the proof of entry fee payment when you go sign the contract or send it by e-mail.
You must pay the fees on your individual account – visible on your recruitment profile (after logging in to the recruitment portal: rekrutacja.pjwstk.edu.pl).
Learn more about fees and discounts.
If your studies are paid by, for instance, an employer, you can sign a School-Sponsor-Student tripartite contract. Please let us know about your willingness to sign such a contract in advance.
In some special situation, payments can be made to the general PJATK account:
Bank Millennium S.A.
Ul. Stanisława Żaryna 2A
Account number: 41 1160 2202 0000 0003 5249 4962
Account number PL41 1160 2202 0000 0003 5249 4962
In the title please provide first and last name, entry fee/interview, major.
For example, Jan Nowak, entry fee, interior design.
Attention: For students who sign the contract one week before the end of recruitment, PJATK does not guarantee the issuance of the student ID and activation of the account on the school’s server before the beginning of classes.
Once you are accepted to PJATK, tuition fees should be made on the individual account number, which is available on your student profile at virtual Dean’s Office: dziekanat.pjwstk.edu.pl.