Enrollment for winter semester (full-time in Polish or English, part-time in Polish) of 2021/2022 academic year will start in May 2021.
Steps of the recruitment process:
- Online registration
- Submission of documents
- Qualifying procedure
- Certificate of admission and tuition fee
Open an account at the enrolment portal: rekrutacja.pjwstk.edu.pl
You will get an activation link. Once your account has been activated you will get access to your profile. Fill in the forms and upload a photo. Remember to choose the field of study. If there is a qualifying interview, choose the date which is most convenient for you.
Gather all the required documents and bring them to the Enrolment Office (Biuro Rekrutacji). You can also send them by post (registered mail) or courier.
Those documents are:
- application for admission (download from your profile at the recruitment portal);
- original school leaving certificate - candidates supply an original. Foreign certificates must be nostrified, legalised, or include an apostille (if applicable)*;
- official translation of the school leaving certificate into Polish or English;
- 1 digital photograph uploaded to the enrolment portal;
- copy of an official ID,
- copy of payment for the qualifying interview (75zł). Payment should be made to your individual account number - see the profile on the registration portal.
* Nostrification of qualifications are made by Polish Educational Office - Kuratorium Oświaty i Wychowania. Candidates coming from countries with which Poland has signed agreements of mutual recognition of qualifications, candidates from EU, OECD, EFTA are exempt from that requirement). Nostrification can be made until the end of 1st semester of studies.
Legalisation or apostille are made in the country of origin. Candidates coming from EU, EFTA countries, Australia, Belarus, Canada, UK, Ukraine and USA are exempt from that requirement.
IMPORTANT: foreigners need to show a passport. If you wish to study in English, good command of the language (B2–C1) is a prerequisite.
Admission is based on the assessment of portfolios and qualifying interviews.
Candidates have the opportunity to consult the work included in the portfolio.
The consultations will be conducting online - via Skype.
Please provide a complete portfolio (or at least 60% of the works). Do not deliver individual works.
The portfolio should not exceed 25MB, minimum 100DPI, and should be in one PDF file.
Dates of consultations with the preferred path indicated are as follows:
- March 25, 11.00–14.00, consultations via Skype – English-speaking path preferred
- April 8, 11.00–14.00, consultations via Skype – English-speaking path preferred
- April 29, 11.00–14.00, consultations via Skype – English-speaking path preferred
Dates of portfolio reviews will appear later, at the befinning of May.
Please, register for the interview in your personal profile on enrolment portal.
Candidates must deliver the portfolio 2 days before dates of the reviews.
The portfolio should include the following types of work:
Drawing - preferred format 100x70 cm (sample of drawings)
- human figure from nature – format minimum 50x70 cm, minimum 5 works;
- still life – minimum 5 works;
- other forms (the number of works depends on your choice).
Painting (sample of paintings)
- landscape – any technique on paper or cardboard (format minimum 50x70 cm; minimum 5 works);
- still life – any technique on paper or cardboard (format minimum 50x70 cm; minimum 5 works);
- other forms (the number of works depends on your choice).
Photography (sample of photos)
- colour or black-and-white – portrait, landscape, composition, report, etc. (minimum 10 prints, A5 format or bigger). Additionally, we accept photos in the digital version.
Having received a passing grade for the portfolio, the candidate takes part in an enrolment interview conducted via Skype.
You will be contacted via email regarding your Skype interview date (during a week from each portfolio review date).
The interview seeks to verify the candidate’s knowledge of:
Please note: decision regarding your admission will be taken only after you meet all the formal requirements (online registration, submission of documents, payment of fee and the positive result of the interview).
Results of interviews are visible to candidates on their online registration profiles in 1 working day after the interview.
Once you meet the requirements, the Qualifying Committee will take the final decision within 2 weeks.
During one week from getting the decision of the Qualifying Committee, you need to sign the contract (which will specify mutual obligations between the school and you and vice versa) and pay a tuition fee. Please remember to bring your ID.
The scanned copy of the “Alien Certificate of Admission to a Higher Education Program” will be sent to your email address. If you need a hard copy, we will send it by the registered mail, after receiving from you the response with the confirmation of full postal address.
Fees should be paid to your individual account number visible on your profile in the registration portal.
If you are sponsored by the employer there is a possibility of signing a trilateral contract School-Student-Sponsor. please let us know in advance that you wish to sign this type of contract.
In special circumstances payments may be made to the general PJAIT account:
Bank Millennium S.A.
Ul. Stanisława Żaryna 2A
Account number: 41 1160 2202 0000 0003 5249 4962
Account number: PL41 1160 2202 0000 0003 5249 4962
In the payment title, please write your full name, type of payment and choose the field of study, e.g. Jan Nowak, tuition fee, graphic design.
Please note: Candidates who sign contracts late (a week before the end of enrolment or later) may have no student card and active student accounts at the beginning of the academic year. We will do our best to provide these as soon as possible.
Once you are admitted, further payments will be made to your student account - the number will be visible on your student profile at dziekanat.pjwstk.edu.pl