BUNKASAI, according to a Japanese tradition, is an autumn art festival. This year you will be able to experience its magic during our event! On 25th of November, the BUNKASAI Festival is gathering numerous artists inspired by Japan who will share their passion and skills with all the participants. If you are willing to be a part of the Polish-Japanese cultural exchange, meet new interesting people and gain fascinating knowledge - see you in PROM Kultury Saska Kępa (Brukselska 23)!
The event is free to all. You can enter between 12 and 20 o'clock.
Our program includes:
- EXHIBITIONS of the art inspired by Japanese culture;
- WORKSHOPS on art, craftwork, traditional Japanese games;
- CONCERTS and dance shows;
- traditional craft SHOWS;
- STALLS offering food, books, handicraft and more;
- SCREENINGS of Japanese movies;
- LECTURES on Japanese culture.(including a lecture at 1 PM; from the Polish-Janapese lecturer Dr. Jakub Karopluk, about Japanese theatre nō 能)
More information: https://www.facebook.com/festiwalbunkasai/