• Field: Graphic Arts (download)
Additional requirements of Faculty Council of New Media Arts (download)
Rules for preparing documentation of master work in Multimedia (download)
Diploma work (dissertation) should have the title page following the template (download).
Works written in a language other than Polish (e.g. English) should have the second title page in Polish and an abstract in Polish.
14 days before the defence of a diploma work, a student should submit to the PJAIT Library the following:
• 1 copy of the diploma work in the printed format, hardcover,
• 1 copy of the diploma work in the electronic form (CD or DVD): PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT (it is advised to use at least two different formats). The disc should contain the whole dissertation with additional applications. The disc should be inserted into a paper or thin-film envelope mounted on the inside cover of the printed copy. The disc should bear the signatures of all work’s supervisors.
• Signed statement of the supervisor and the author of the work (for inspection purposes).
The above documents should be submitted in one set. The submitted work must be the final version.
The result of probability examination will be entered onto the „Application for the admission to defend the diploma work” (the so-called ‘circular’ – obiegówka).
The Library will not lend a diploma work during the period of diploma examinations.
The following documents must be submitted to the Dean’s office (the deadlines are set by the Dean):
• Diploma form
• 1 copy of the diploma work in the electronic version (CD or DVD) signed by all supervisors
• Assessment of the diploma work (download)
• Statement that the work was original (download)
After your thesis defence:
- please submit a declaration form regarding which choice of free transcripts is to be provided to the graduate
THIS DECLARATION IS BINDING FROM THE MOMENT OF SUBMISSION
(a declaration form can be collected from the Dean’s office or downloaded here)
PJAIT provides graduates with three free sets of documents (diploma and supplement):
1x original in Polish + 2x transcripts in Polish or
1x original in Polish + 1x transcript in Polish + 1x transcript in English
- please submit 4 photographs with your declaration (4.5cm x 6.5 cm)
Information regarding the collection status of your diploma (and/or transcript in English) will appear on your PJAIT profile (after logging in to the Web-Dziekanat, click on the Course of Studies tab) – this is available for graduates from 2016/2017 and later.
You are requested to return your student ID card when collecting your diploma.
In order to receive an additional transcript (no more than 3 copies) in English, please submit the following to the Dean’s Office within 30 days of your thesis defence:
- application form (available from the Dean’s Office or here)
- a translation of your thesis title verified by your thesis supervisor
- additional photographs (identical with the Polish copy, the number of additional copies corresponding with the number of proposed transcripts)
- proof of payment (40 PLN for one set)
We strongly recommend studying the list of problems and tasks for the bachelor’s diploma examination in Graphic Arts at PJAIT.