We wish to encourage you to write short papers – up to 6 pages in format given in docx. The instructions and the sample paper can be downloaded in DOC format.
All papers must be written in English. Papers will be available on the USB and distributed to all the members during the workshop. Your oral presentation (English only) may last no longer than 15 minutes. Your written work will be reviewed and evaluated by the Program Committee members to prepare the discussion after your oral presentation.
You should remember that this is a paper on your PhD research work, so you may consider to address the following issues:
- Describe your work (plan) in the broader context, and then focus on the problems being addressed by your work.
- Show the methodology you have chosen and justify it in a short way.
- Present briefly what is the state of the art in the area of problems you (plan to) investigate.
- Mention your most active competitors – who and where in the world are worth to watch or to collaborate with in the future.
- Concentrate on your own contribution to the problem solution.
- Present your state of the thesis and future plans.
The registration deadline is September 7, September 21, 2018.
The papers submission deadline is September 21, September 30, 2018.
+48 22 58 44 526